Aristo Biotech and Life Science Limited IPO subscription are opening up on 16 January and closing on 19th January 2023. According to the prospectus, the IPO consists of a fresh issue of equity shares worth up to ₹ 1305.22 Lakhs. The Equity Shares have a face value of Rs 10 each. The Issue Price is 7.2 times the face value.
Aristo Biotech and Life Science Limited IPO – The Company Business Description
Aristo Biotech and Lifescience Limited is an agrochemical company. The company engaged in the manufacturing, formulation, supplying, and packaging of various Pesticides such as Insecticides, Herbicides, Fungicides, Plant Growth Regulators, and a wide variety of other Agrochemicals.
- Aristo Biotech and Lifescience Limited presence across s 20 states i.e. Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal.
- The company sells in 15 Countries those are Armenia, Australia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Cambodia, Germany, Italy, Kenya, Moldova, New Zealand, Poland, South Africa, UAE, Ukraine, and Vietnam.
- Aristo Bio deals with the products such as Insecticides, Herbicides, Fungicides, and Plant Growth Regulators in the agrochemical sector.
- The company also provides Contract manufacturing, Job work, and Toll manufacturing services for Crop Protection companies.
- Multinational companies like National Fertilizers Limited, HIL (India) Limited, Modern Insecticides Limited, etc. are among the major clients of the company.
- Aristo Bio has been maintaining long client relationships over the years. The top 5 customers contribute 44.5% of the revenue while the top 10 customers contribute 56.5% of the total revenue For the period from April to September 2022.
- The company has a total installed capacity of 29870 KL/Year Herbicides (EC/EW/SL) Glyphosate SL Insecticides EC Insecticides SC & Fungicides products.
- Aristo Bio has a production capacity of 13050 KL/Year of Insecticides EC while 870 MT/Year of Glyphosate SG and 580 MT/Year of Insecticides & Fungicides WP/SP ACM 30 at the end of 2022.
- Shreeji Pesticides Private Limited, Kaival Agro Industries, New Pack Agro Chem, and Umiya Agroes are some of the major competitors of the company.
Aristo Biotech and Lifescience Limited Founders and Leadership team
Mr. Narendra Singh Barhat is the promoter of the group. He is in charge of finance, corporate strategy, and planning of the company. Mr. Singh is the Chairman and Managing Director of the company. Mr. Narendra Singh Barhat has 45 years of experience in pesticide marketing & manufacturing.
Aristo Biotech and Lifescience Limited Revenue and Profit
The total income of the company remains flat from INR 19,606.48 lakh in 2021 to INR 19,116.57 lakhs in the fiscal year 2022. The total revenue has declined from FY2020 when the company registered INR 23,550.30 lakhs. However, the Profit after Tax has been rising over these three years from INR 100.74 lakhs in FY2020 to INR 146.17 lakhs in FY2022. Earning per equity share has also increased from 2.02 in FY2020 to 2.93 in FY2022.
Aristo Biotech IPO Financial Snapshots
|All amounts in INR Lakhs|
(Year ended March 31)
|Profit After Tax||100.74||107.57||146.17|
|Earnings Per equity Share-Diluted||2.02||2.15||2.93|
|Net Cash from Operating Activities||140.70||228.41||682.25|
|Return on Net Worth (%)||8.19||8.04||10|
|Net Asset Value Per Share (Rs) – after bonus||24.63||26.79||29.71|
Objective Behind the Aristo Biotech and Lifescience Limited IPO
- Out of the net proceeds of this IPO, around INR 935.22 lakhs will be used To Meet Working Capital Requirement.
- The company would utilize INR 250.00 lakhs to meet the General Corporate Expenses.
Aristo Biotech and Life Science Limited IPO: Do you invest?
- Aristo Biotech and Lifescience Limited’s revenue has not been improving though PAT has improved.
- Long-term relationships with big clients provide an important competitive benefit including revenue visibility and the ability to execute. The company earn about 45% from top 5 customers.
- However, the company has high levels of debt and low EPS.
- The company utilizing the net proceeds from the IPO to meet its working capital requirement.
- I would not prefer to invest in its IPO at the moment.
ARISTO Biotech IPO Details
|ARISTO Biotech IPO Details||ARISTO Biotech IPO GMP Date Price|
and other details
|ARISTO Biotech IPO Date||Jan 16, 2023 to Jan 19, 2023|
|ARISTO Biotech IPO Price (Fixed Price)||₹ 72 per equity share|
|ARISTO Biotech IPO Allotment date||Jan 24, 2023|
|Refunds Initiation date||Jan 25, 2023|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Jan 27, 2023|
|Listing Date||Jan 30, 2023|
|Fresh Issue||₹ 1305.22 Lakhs|
|Offer for Sale||Nil|
|Equity Shares outstanding prior to the Offer||49,95,000 Equity Shares|
|Equity Shares outstanding after the Offer||68,07,800 Equity Shares|
|Maximum bid (lot size) |
For retail investor
|1600 share (₹115,200)|
|Minimum bid (lot size) |
For retail investor
|1600 share (₹115,200)|
|Face Value||INR 10 per share|
|Listing on||BSE & NSE|
Aristo Biotech and Life Science Limited IPO: Lead Managers and Contact
|Contact Details||Lead Managers|
|E-24,25,26, G.I.D.C. Manjusar, Ta. Savli,|
Vadodara – 391775, Gujarat, India.
Tel. No.: +91-2667-264843
|1. BEELINE CAPITAL ADVISORS |
ARISTO Biotech IPO Allotment Status
ARISTO Biotech IPO Allotment status will be available on Link intime Limited website. To know your allotment status, get ready with your PAN number and click on this link. You may also reach out to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. No.: +91-022-49186200
ARISTO Biotech IPO GMP
|Date||ARISTO Biotech IPO GMP||IPO Price|
More Across from our Website
We endeavor to help you to understand different aspects of a company before you invest in the company’s IPO, India IPO Trends 2022, New Companies in the Indian share market 2022. To know more information about business overview of each company, here are some suggested readings on company insights for investment – 10 Best IPOs in 2022, Concord Bio IPO, Tata Play IPO, Upcoming IPOs, Upcoming SME IPOs.