The year 2022 is the year for IPOs. About 25 companies came with their Initial public offering in the year as of October, 2022. What are the 10 best IPOs in 2022? Top 10 IPOs in the years can be explained based on their stock market return on the listing day. But, are they perform well in the next month of listing? Do you want to invest in those stocks now? Let us discuss everything about these best performing IPOs listed in 2022. But for now, we would like to share the 10 best IPOs or the best performing IPOs in 2022 as below.
10 Best IPOs in 2022
|Best Performing IPOs Listed in 2022||Listing Date||IPO Price (INR)||Listing Returns (%)||1 Week Returns (%)||4 Week Returns (%)||6 Week Returns (%)||Current |
Stock Price (10-11-2022)
|HariOm Pipe Industries||13-07-2022||153||51||43.1||27.3||30.9||283|
|Ruchi Soya (Patanjali Foods Ltd.)||04-08-2022||650||42.1||47.5||68.4||87.3||1293|
My 5 picks from 2022 Best IPOs
My top 5 picks from the recent IPO listed companies are Hariom Pipe Industries Ltd, Harsha Engineers, Ruchi Soya, Adani Wilmar, and Aether Industries. I would love to invest in these 2022 best IPOs companies both for the medium and the long-term view.
About my 5 recent IPO listed Companies
Hariom Pipe Industries
- My top pick from recent IPO listed companies.
- Hariom Pipe Industries Ltd. is a fundamentally strong company. The company has delivered strong profit growth of 80.9% CAGR over the last 5 years
- Total Sales have doubled from INR 254 Crore in March 2021 to INR 431 Crore in March 2022.
- The company has a strong return on equity (ROE) of 28.6% over 3 Years. Current ROE in FY2022 is 35.3%
- Higher ROCE is 28.7% with PE of 23.9% in FY2022
- Low debt to equity ratio of 0.87 in FY 2022.
- FIIs holding increased from 2.18% in Jun-2022 to 2.7% in Sept-2022
- Harsha Engineers is one of the best performing IPOs listed in 2022.
- The company is the largest manufacturer of precision bearing cages in organized sector in India in terms of capacity and operations.
- One of the leading manufacturers of precision bearing cages in the world with a market share of approximately ~6% in the organized segment of the global brass, steel, polyamide bearing cages in terms of revenue.
- Harsha Engineers International Ltd. has delivered strong profit growth of 146% CAGR over the last 5 years.
- The company has a strong return on equity (ROE) of 21.2% in FY2022
- Higher ROCE is 21.3% with PE of 34.9% in FY2022
- FIIs holding from 3.84% in Sept-2022 and DII holding is 9.04% in Sept-2022
- Favorable government policy for the manufacturing sector will help this company
- One of the best performing IPOs listed in 2022.
- Patanjali Foods Ltd. (Formerly known as Ruchi Soya) is an integrated player in the edible oil business with a presence across the entire value chain, from farm to fork with secured access to palm oil plantations in India.
- One of the largest palm plantation companies in India.
- Patanjali foods has delivered strong profit growth of INR 806 crore in FY22 from INR 680 crore in FY21.
- Consistent performer in terms of revenue from INR 13117 Crore in FY2020 to INR 24205 Crore in FY2022
- The company has a strong return on equity (ROE) of 17.3% in FY2022
- Higher ROCE is 17.5% with PE of 53.6% in FY2022
- Low debt equity ratio with 0.72 in FY22
- Promoters hold 80.8% in Sept-2022
- Adani Wilmar is one of the large FMCG food companies in India to offer most of the essential kitchen commodities for Indian consumers.
- The company is one of the best listed IPOs in 2022, manufactures and supplies edible oil, wheat flour, rice, pulses and sugar with the brand name of “Fortune”.
- 20 plants across 10 states in India.
- The stock is trading at higher valuation at current price.
- Higher ROCE is 20%, ROE is 15.5% in FY2022 with EPS 6.9%.
- Low debt equity ratio with 0.34 in FY22
- Promoters hold 87.84% in Sept-2022.
- FIIs have increased their holdings from 15 in Jun-2022 to 1.63 in Sept-2022.
- Aether Industries is one of the best recent IPO listed companies in India.
- The company produces advanced intermediates and specialty chemicals.
- The products cater to a range of wider applications in the pharmaceutical, agrochemical, material science, coating, high performance photography, additive, and oil and gas segments of the chemical industry.
- Higher ROCE is 30%, ROE is 38.7% in FY2022 with EPS 9.67%.
- Debt equity ratio is 0.74 in FY22
- Promoters hold 87.09% in Sept-2022.
- FIIs are holding 1.49% in Sept-2022 while DIIs are holding 8.39% in Sept. 2022.
- Specialty Chemical industry in India is expected to do well due to government focus and China plus factors
Among the listed IPOs in 2022 I would choose the above 5 best performing IPOs listed in 2022 to keep invested in for long term.
We endeavor to help you to understand different aspects of a company before you invest in the company’s IPO. Here are some suggested readings on company insights BIBA Fashion Limited IPO, Keystone Realtors Ltd IPO, Mankind Pharma IPO, Upcoming IPOs.
Other Listed IPOs in 2022
|Other Listed IPOs in 2022||Listing Date||IPO Price (INR)||Listing Returns (%)||1 Week Returns (%)||4 Week Returns (%)||6 Week Returns (%)|
|Tamilnad Mercantile Bank||15-09-2022||510||-0.1||-3.2||-8.7||0.9|
|Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)||17-05-2022||904||-3.2||-8.9||-25.4||-26.6|
|Prudent Corporate Advisory||20-05-2022||630||-10.8||-18.7||-20.7||-22.5|
14 thoughts on “10 Best IPOs in 2022: Did you invest?”
Pingback: Cyient Share Price (2023)? Learn Key Insights Before Invest
Pingback: Is Gold A Safe Investment For 5 Years All Important Insights
Pingback: Aristo Biotech And Life Science Limited IPO 5 Key Insights
Pingback: Pre-IPO Investing (2023) Important Insights Before Investing
Pingback: Cyient DLM Rs 740 Crore IPO Date Price All Important Insights
Pingback: Viaz Tyres SME IPO 2023 Learn Important Insights To Invest
Pingback: Agarwal Float Glass SME IPO 2023 Learn Important Insights
Pingback: 1bn Unicorn Startup Nxtra Data All Important Insights (2023)
Pingback: ITcons E-solutions IPO 2023 Learn Important Company Insights
Pingback: San Trica Realtors SME IPO 2023 Learn All Important Insights
Pingback: Patron Exim Limited SME IPO 2023 Learn Important Insights
Pingback: Godavari Biorefineries Ltd Company Review 2023 Best Insights
Pingback: Drone Startups IdeaForge Filed DRHP 2023 Learn Best Insights
Pingback: Macfos Limited SME IPO Details 2023 Learn Important Insights
Comments are closed.