Mankind Pharma IPO – The company filed Draft Red Herring Prospectus (DRHP) with market regulator SEBI on September 15, 2022, for an Initial public offering (IPO). Mankind Pharma Limited is coming up with an Offer for Sale (OFS) of 40,058,844 Equity Shares with a face value of INR 1 for each equity share. The company will open this IPO in 2023. Promoters and shareholders of the company are selling a part of their stake in the company through public issues.
Mankind Pharma IPO Description
- Mankind Pharma Limited is the fourth largest pharmaceutical company in terms of Domestic Sales in FY 2022 in India.
- The company manufactures and sells a diverse range of pharmaceutical formulations across various acute and chronic therapeutic areas.
- Mankind Pharma is also engaged in several consumer healthcare products.
- The company has one of the largest distribution networks in the IPM with 11,196 medical representatives and 3,195 field managers, as of March 31, 2022.
- The company operates 23 manufacturing facilities across India.
Mankind Pharma Limited Founders and Leadership team
The company is run by experienced Promoters and a qualified senior management team with significant experience in the pharmaceuticals business. Mr. Ramesh Juneja, Mr. Rajeev Juneja, and Mrs. Sheetal Arora are promoters of the company.
Mankind Pharma Limited Revenue and profits
The company reported strong revenue from operations of INR 58,652.34 million, INR 62,144.31 million, and INR 77,815.55 million, respectively for the financial years 2020, 2021, and 2022. Mankind Pharma’s business mostly depends on domestic business which contributes 97% of the total revenue. Mankind Pharma Limited reported a profit of INR 10,561.48 million, INR 12,930.34 million, and INR 14,529.56 million for the financial years 2020, 2021, and 2022 respectively.
Mankind Pharma IPO Review – Do you invest?
While doing Mankind Pharma IPO Review we found below points that may help you to take a decision before investing in the Mankind Pharma IPO. Please comment on the box if you like it. Share your thoughts so that we can improve our analysis.
- Mankind Pharma Limited is one of the leading companies with three well-recognized brands in India.
- Largest domestic formulation business in India with Domestic Sales of approximately INR82,198 million during the Financial Year 2022.
- Fasted growing company in acute therapeutic areas and chronic segment in the pharma market in India.
- Strong product portfolio with expanding its business with new product innovation with a focus on chronic therapeutic areas.
- As of March 31, 2022, the company had over 600 scientists with a dedicated R&D center with three units located in IMT Manesar, Gurugram, Haryana.
- The global formulation market is approximately US$ 1.3 trillion in FY 2022 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% over the next five years.
- Indian Pharmaceutical Market (IPM) is approximately INR 1.9 trillion in Financial Year 2022 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11% over the next five years.
- Mankind Pharma Limited is one of the top ten players in the IPM segment in India with a diversified portfolio of products across leading therapeutic areas
- All the above factors with recovery in the Indian economy, increasing healthcare expenditure, and government focus on wellness and healthcare will further boost Mankind Pharma Limited’s top line.
- I would invest in Mankind Pharma IPO as a long-term investor. Other details of this IPO such as IPO date, IPO price, and floor price have not yet been declared.
Mankind Pharma IPO Details
|Mankind Pharma IPO Details||Mankind Pharma IPO launch Date, |
Price and others
|Mankind Pharma IPO launch Date||Apr 25, 2023 to Apr 27, 2023|
|IPO Price band||₹1026 to ₹1080 per share|
|IPO Allotment date||May 3, 2023|
|Refunds Initiation date||May 4, 2023|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||May 5, 2023|
|Mankind Pharma IPO Listing Date||May 8, 2023|
|Offer for Sale||40,058,844 Equity shares|
|Equity Shares outstanding prior to the Offer||400,588,440 Equity Shares|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||13 share / lot |
(Total Investment of ₹14,040)
|Minimum bid (Amount)||182 share / lot |
(Total Investment of ₹196,560)
|Face Value||INR 1 per share|
|Listing on||BSE & NSE|
Mankind Pharma Corporate Office and Lead Managers
|Contact Details||Lead Managers|
|262, Okhla Industrial Estate|
New Delhi 110020,
+91 11 4684 6700
|1. Kotak Mahindra Capital |
2. Axis Capital Limited
3. IIFL Securities Limited
4. Jefferies India Private Limited
5. J.P. Morgan India Private Limited
More Across from our Website
We endeavor to help you to understand different aspects of a company before you invest in the company’s IPO, India IPO Trends 2023, New Companies in the Indian share market 2023. To know more information about business overview of each company, here are some suggested readings on company insights for investment – 10 Best IPOs in 2022, Tata Play IPO, Upcoming IPOs, Upcoming SME IPOs.
Mankind Pharma IPO GMP
|Date||Mankind Pharma IPO GMP||IPO Price|