Cogent E-Services IPO subscription is opening in 2023. According to the DRHP, the Initial Public Offering (IPO) of Cogent E-Services consists of a fresh issue of INR 150 Cr and an offer for sales of 9,468,297 Equity Shares in the IPO issue. The Equity Shares have a face value of Rs 2 each. Not less than 35% of the Offer will be available for allocation to Retail Individual Investors.
Cogent E-Services IPO – The Company Business Description
Cogent E-Services is engaged in the business of providing end-to-end omnichannel customer experience (“CX”) solutions that enable businesses and brands to connect with their end customers. It is one of the most trusted and dependable service partners to redefine CX management (“CXM”) in the digital age.
The company offers omnichannel solutions for a variety of touchpoints along the customer interaction value chain from customer sales and support through voice and non-voice channels. Cogent E-Services designs and executes customer experience through digital solutions such as automation, analytics, and Artificial Intelligence and machine learning-based solutions.
Cogent E-Services Limited IPO – Founders and Leadership team
Mr. Abhinav Singh, Mr. Arunabh Singh, Mr. Gaurav Abrol, and Mr. Pranjal Kumar are the promoters of the company. Mr. Abhinav Singh is one of the Promoters, and the Chairman and Managing Director of the Company. Mr. Gaurav Abrol is one of the Promoters, the Executive Director, and the Chief Executive Officer of the Company.
Cogent E-Services Limited IPO – Revenue and Profit
Cogent E-Services has recorded strong revenue from operation in Fiscal Year 2022 as against the Fiscal year 2020. In the Fiscal years 2020, 2021, and 2022, and for the six months ended September 30, 2022, the revenue from operations was ₹ 2,481.29 million, ₹ 2,739.42 million, ₹ 3,631.28 million and ₹ 2,041.06 million, respectively. The company has reduced its debt from ₹ 316.02 million in FY 2020 to ₹ 102.67 million in FY 2022 representing a leverage ratio of approximately 0.70 times in FY 2020 to 0.10 times in FY2022.
Objective Behind the Cogent E-Services IPO
- Out of the net proceeds of this IPO, the company is planning to spend INR 35 Crore to fund investment in IT assets for expansion and existing IT infrastructure of our Company.
- Cogent E-Services will utilize INR 75 Crore to meet the working capital requirements of the company.
- The company has 48,525,000 Equity Shares outstanding before the Offer and an offering of 9,468,297 Equity Shares as OFS in this IPO issue.
Cogent E-Services IPO Review: Do you invest?
- Cogent E-Services Limited registered a strong total revenue in FY2022 as against FY2020, increasing from Rs 2,481.29 million in FY2022 to Rs. 3,631.28 million in FY2020.
- The company has witnessed significant growth in PAT from INR 89 million in FY 2020 to INR 422.5 million in FY 2022. PAT for the period ending September 2022 was Rs. 253.57 million.
- The EPS has also gone up from 1.83 in FY 2020 to 8.7 in FY2022.
- The net cash flow from operating activities has also gone up from INR 176.03 million in FY 2020 to INR 491.57 million in FY 2022.
- The Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML) segment is expected to perform well in the coming future.
- Indian economy is fundamentally strong and China opening up may be helpful to this industry.
- Looking at the financials and factors mentioned above, I would prefer to invest in Cogent E-Services IPO both for short- and long-term gain.
Cogent E-Services IPO Details
|Cogent E-Services IPO Details||Cogent E-Services IPO Date, |
Price and other details
|Cogent E-Services IPO Date||–|
|IPO Allotment date||–|
|Refunds Initiation date||–|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||–|
|IPO Listing Date||–|
|Offer for Sale||9,468,297 Equity Shares|
|IPO Issue Size |
|INR 150 Cr|
|Minimum bid (lot size) |
For retail investor
|Maximum bid (lot size) |
For retail investor
|Retail Shares Offered||Not less than 35% of the Net Offer|
|Minimum bid (lot size) |
|Non-Institutional Investors Shares Offered||Not less than 15% of the Net Offer|
|Face Value||INR 2 per share|
|Listing on||BSE and NSE|
|Promoters||Mr. Abhinav Singh, Mr. Arunabh Singh,|
Mr. Gaurav Abrol, and Mr. Pranjal Kumar
are the promoters of the company
Cogent E-Services Corporate Office and Lead Managers
|Contact Details||Lead Managers|
|C-100, Sector 63|
Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar
Uttar Pradesh 201 301
Phone: +91 120 483 2550
|1. DAM Capital Advisors Limited|
2. IIFL Securities Limited
More Across from our Website
We endeavor to help you to understand different aspects of a company before you invest in the company’s IPO, India IPO Trends 2023, New Companies in the Indian share market 2023. To know more information about business overview of each company, here are some suggested readings on company insights for investment – 10 Best IPOs in 2022, Tata Play IPO, Upcoming IPOs, Upcoming SME IPOs.
Cogent E-Services IPO Allotment Status
Cogent E-Services IPO Allotment status will be available on Link Intime India Private Limited. To know your allotment status, get ready with your PAN number and click on this link. You may also reach out to Phone: +91 22 4918 6200, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org