It is important to stay updated with the latest news and regulations of SEBI related to the Indian stock market. We bring you the latest SEBI News with insights to invest.
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), the ever-vigilant guardian of the Indian stock market, has been making headlines with its recent actions. From curbing short-selling to investigating high-profile mergers, SEBI’s moves are always towards saving the interest of the investor. That is the reason, the Indian stock market is performing well compared to other countries. Hence, it is important to keep a track of latest SEBI news.
Each of the SEBI decisions is to protect the investor’s interest. However, the each piece of latest SEBI news has its impact on the market, leaving investors both intrigued and curious. Let’s take a closer look at some of the latest SEBI news and their implications for the Indian stock market with insights to invest.
Latest SEBI News
- SEBI asked institutional investors to disclose all short-sell transactions upfront at the time of placing an order.
- However, a retail investor can make a similar disclosure at the end of the trading hours on the transaction day.
- SEBI has banned “naked short-selling” in the Indian securities market and asked all investors to mandatorily honor their obligation of delivering securities at the time of settlement.
- Sebi disposed of 3,140 complaints against companies and market intermediaries through its grievance redressal platform SCORES in December.
- This program is designed to help investors lodge their complaints online with Sebi, about the securities market, against companies, intermediaries, and market infrastructure institutions.
SEBI IPO Approved
- Asirvad Microfinance, a subsidiary of Manappuram Finance, filed a Draft Red Herring Prospectus (DHRP) with SEBI on October 5 for an initial public offering.
- The IPO comprising of fresh issues up to ₹1,500 crore, at a face value of ₹10 each.
- Asirvad was taken over by Manappuram in February 2015 for ₹48.63 crore.
- Asirvad Microfinance serves retail, microfinance, small and medium enterprises, and commercial customers.
- The company operates branches in 28 states and 4 Union Territories.
- Integrated marketing firm RK Swamy got approval for its IPO from market regulator SEBI.
- The proposed IPO comprises a fresh issue of shares aggregating up to ₹215 crore and an offer for sale (OFS) of up to 87 lakh equity shares by selling shareholders.
- The funds would be utilized for investment in the IT infrastructure development of RK Swamy Ltd and its subsidiaries Hansa Research and Hansa Customer Equity.
- SEBI fine of Rs 6 lakh on Maheshwari Datamatics for flouting the regulatory norms.
- Maheshwari Datamatics Pvt Ltd (MDPL) is a Sebi-registered Registrar to an issue and Share Transfer Agent (RTA).
- Sebi found that Radhey Shyam Jhanwar was an associate person of MDPL does possess the required National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) certification.
This is a new initiative to share the latest SEBI news to your desktop with a comprehensive manner so that you easily digest the story that may help you. Keep and track of it and share your feedback.
Thank you for reading the latest SEBI news on this platform.
More From Across our Website
We endeavor to help you to understand different aspects of a company before you invest in the company’s IPO. Learn all company insights for investment in new companies in the Indian share market 2023. To know more information about company insights for investment, business overview of companies for investment, here are some suggested readings on company insights for investment –10 Best IPOs in 2022, Tata Motors Stock Price, Tata Play IPO, Upcoming IPOs, Upcoming SME IPOs, Tesla Stock Price, Tata Technologies IPO.
mind2markets is in news
Feedstop has mentioned mind2markets website as one of the best site to provide stock analysis and insights about the company to invest in. Keep in touch.