Udayshivakumar Infra IPO subscription is opening up in March 2023. According to the DRHP Filed, the IPO consists of a fresh issue of INR 60 Cr. There is no offer for sales in the IPO issue. The Equity Shares have a face value of Rs 10 each. The company started operation in the year 2002, in Belgaum, Karnataka.
Udayshivakumar Infra IPO – The Company Business Description
Udayshivakumar Infra is engaged in the business of construction of all types of roads that include National Highways, State Highways, District Roads, Smart Roads under PM’s Smart City Mission projects, Smart Roads under Municipal Corporations, Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) and Local Area Roads in various Taluka Places, etc., in the State of Karnataka.
The company also engaged in the construction of bridges across rivers, projects like irrigation canals, and Industrial Areas, based in the State of Karnataka. Udayshivakumar Infra has an integrated business model that reduces dependency on third-party suppliers for key raw materials such as Metal Jelly, Ready Mix Concrete, construction equipment, and other products.
As of August 2022, Udayshivakumar infra has completed 30 projects having an aggregate contract value of ₹68,468 lakhs. The company also has an aggregate order book value of ₹ 72,030.00 lakhs from major construction works and ₹ 47,659.00 lakhs from roads and irrigation projects as on August 31, 2022.
Udayshivakumar Infra Limited Founders and Leadership team
Udayshivakumar Infra Limited is a partnership company between Udayshivakumar and Kotarki. Udayshivakumar has a 75% share in the partnership and the balance 25% is held by Kotarki Constructions Pvt. Ltd.
Udayshivakumar is the Promoter, Chairman and Managing Director of the Company.
Udayshivakumar Infra Limited Revenue and Profit
Udayshivakumar Infra (India) has recorded total revenues ₹ 18,638.81 lakhs, ₹ 21,110.82 lakhs, and ₹ 19,440.50 lakhs in Fiscals 2022, 2021 & 2020 respectively. The profit after tax was ₹ 1,214.81 lakhs, ₹ 931.92 lakhs, and ₹ 1,048.72 lakhs in Fiscal 2022, 2021 & 2020 respectively. The profit grew at a CAGR of 7.63%, between the financial years ended 2019-20 to 2021-22.
Udayshivakumar Infra IPO Review : Financial Snapshot
|All amounts in INR Lakhs |
(Year ended March 31)
|FY 2020||FY 2021||FY 2022|
|Profit for the year||1,048.72||931.92||1,214.81|
|Earnings Per equity Share-Diluted||2.87||2.55||3.33|
|Net Cash from Operating Activities||2,141.63||1,720.47||3,198.64|
|Adjusted net debt to adjusted equity ratio||0.69||0.45||0.16|
|Return on Net worth||22.38%||16.59%||17.78%|
Objective Behind the Udayshivakumar Infra IPO
- Out of the net proceeds of this IPO, the company is planning to spend INR 45 Crores to meet the incremental working capital requirements of the company.
- The rest of the net proceeds will be utilized to meet the General Corporate Purpose.
Udayshivakumar Infra IPO: Do you invest?
- Udayshivakumar Infra (India) Limited total revenue is flat over the three years mentioned from FY2020 to FY2022.
- Though the PAT has grown at a CAGR of 7.63%, between the financial years ended 2019-20 to 2021-22, the growth was stagnant over the period from FY 2020 to FY2022.
- The good point is the net cash flow from operating activities has been increasing over the period.
- The debt-to-equity ratio of the company is low over the period from FY2020 to FY2022.
- However, other parameters such as ROCE, and ROI are not very impressive.
- The company is confined to one state only with limited opportunities. It does not have any plans to expand into other states. IPO proceeds are used to meet the capital requirement only.
- Many small construction companies are bidding for the same projects. Hence, competition level is very high and there is a limitation in improving profitability.
- Looking at the financials and factors mentioned above, I would prefer to avoid this IPO at the moment.
Udayshivakumar Infra IPO Details
|Udayshivakumar Infra IPO Details||Udayshivakumar Infra IPO Date, |
Price and other details
|Udayshivakumar Infra IPO Date||Mar 20, 2023 to Mar 23, 2023|
|IPO Price||₹33 to ₹35 per share|
|IPO Allotment date||Mar 28, 2023|
|Refunds Initiation date||Mar 29, 2023|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Mar 31, 2023|
|IPO Listing Date||Apr 03, 2023|
|Offer for Sale||Nil|
|IPO Issue Size |
|Minimum bid (lot size) |
For retail investor
|1 lot 428 equity shares|
Total Investment of ₹14,980
|Maximum bid (lot size) |
For retail investor
|13 lot 5564 equity shares|
Total Investment of ₹194,740
|Retail Shares Offered||Not less than 60% of the Issue|
|S-HNI (Min)||14 lots 5,992 equity shares|
Total Investment of ₹209,720
|S-HNI (Max)||66 lots 28,248 equity shares|
Total Investment of ₹988,680
|B-HNI (Min)||67 lots 28,676 equity shares|
Total Investment of ₹1,003,660
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||Not less than 30% of the Issue|
|Face Value||INR 10 per share|
|Listing on||BSE and NSE|
|Promoters||Mr. Udayshivakumar is the Promoter|
Udayshivakumar Infra IPO: Lead Managers and Contact
|Contact Details||Udayshivakumar Infra IPO |
|Udayshivakumar Infra Limited|
1924A/196, Banashankari Badavane,
Near NH-4 Bypass,
Davangere – 577 005
Phone: +91 819 229 7009
|SAFFRON CAPITAL ADVISORS |
605, Sixth Floor, Centre Point, J.B. Nagar,
Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 059, India
Udayshivakumar Infra IPO Allotment Status
Udayshivakumar Infra IPO Allotment status will be available on MAS Services Limited. To know your allotment status, get ready with your PAN number and click on this link. You may also reach out to Phone: +91 112 638 7281/83, 4132 0335, Email: email@example.com
More Across from our Website
We endeavor to help you to understand different aspects of a company before you invest in the company’s IPO, India IPO Trends 2023, New Companies in the Indian share market 2023. To know more information about business overview of each company, here are some suggested readings on company insights for investment – 10 Best IPOs in 2022, Tata Play IPO, Upcoming IPOs, Upcoming SME IPOs.