Vertexplus Technologies IPO subscription is opening up on March 2, 2023. According to the prospectus, the IPO consists of a fresh issue of 14,80,000 Equity Shares at a face value of Rs 10. There is no offer for sales in the IPO issue.
Vertexplus Technologies IPO – Business Description
Vertexplus Technologies is engaged in consulting, outsourcing, infrastructure, and digital solutions and services. The company solves Information Technology needs and supports businesses with its enabling solutions to strengthen clients’ current capabilities and build pathways for sustainable growth.
The company has strong experience in solving problems from small programming assignments, to intensely complex projects, or niche solutions across industries.
The company mainly offers four services as per the website listing.
- Consulting Services include technology consulting, digital transformation, security and risk management, and infrastructure services.
- Technology Services include enterprise mobility, application engineering, product engineering, integration services, etc. Over 50% of the total revenue comes from this segment.
- Infrastructure Services or Managed services that include data center management, network management, etc.
- Business process outsourcing services that include HR outsourcing, recruitment process outsourcing, etc.
Vertexplus keeps its value by providing quality and time delivery most cost-effectively through five different delivery models.
- Off-shore Model
- On-site Model
- Hybrid Model
- Global Model
- Strategic Partnerships.
Vertexplus Technologies Founders and Leadership team
Mr. Sandeep Kumar Pahariya is the promoter, chairman, and managing director of the company. He has been instrumental in the growth of the business. Mr. Sandeep Kumar Pahariya has 24 years of experience in the IT industry.
Vertexplus Technologies Revenue and Profit
Vertexplus Technologies registered a decent growth in total income as well as in profit after tax (PAT). For the year ended March 31, 2022, the Company’s Total Consolidated Income and Restated Consolidated Profit after Tax were Rs. 2132.04 Lakhs and Rs. 186.05 Lakhs respectively.
The Company registered a total consolidated income of Rs. 2025.61 Lakhs and restated consolidated Profit after Tax of Rs. 104.98 Lakhs in the year ended March 31, 2021, as compared to the total consolidated income and restated consolidated profit after tax of Rs. 1978.33 Lakhs and Rs. 61.23 Lakhs respectively, over the previous year ended i.e. March 31, 2020.
The total Standalone Income and Restated Standalone Profit after Tax was Rs. 1984.96 Lakhs and Rs. 182.60 Lakhs respectively in the year ended March 31, 2022. The Total Standalone Income and Restated Standalone Profit after Tax were Rs. 1883.00 Lakhs and Rs. 115.30 Lakhs in the year ended March 31, 2021, compared to Total Standalone Income and Restated Standalone Profit after Tax of Rs. 1733.39 Lakhs and Rs. 90.01 Lakhs respectively in the year ended March 31, 2020.
Vertexplus Technologies Financial Snapshot
|All amounts in INR Lakhs|
|(Year ended March 31)||2020||2021||2022|
|Profit After Tax||61.23||104.98||186.05|
|Earnings per Share (EPS)||1.53||2.62||4.65|
|Net Cash from Operating Activities||70.00||464.20||177.04|
|Return on Equity (%)||22.55||22.98||28.06|
Objective Behind the Vertexplus Technologies IPO
- Out of the net proceeds of this IPO, the company will spend the majority part to Meet Working Capital Requirement
- The rest will be used for General Corporate Purposes
Vertexplus Technologies IPO Review: Do you invest?
- Vertexplus registered decent revenue growth over the period mentioned.
- The company has witnessed strong growth in PAT from INR 90 lakh in FY 2020 to INR 182 lakh in FY 2022.
- Adjusted EPS has also gone up from 1.53 in FY 2020 to 4.65 in FY2022 on a standalone basis.
- However, net cash flow from operating activities has been positive and increasing over the years FY 2020 and FY 2022.
- The company return on capital, return on investment and return on equity are strong.
- The company is in business outsourcing business which is about to grow in India.
- Looking at the financials and factors mentioned above, I would invest in this SME IPO at the moment.
Vertexplus Technologies IPO Details
|Vertexplus Technologies IPO Details||Vertexplus Technologies IPO Date, |
Price and other details
|IPO subscription Date||Mar 2, 2023 to Mar 6, 2023|
|IPO Price||₹91 to ₹96 per share|
|IPO Allotment date||Mar 10, 2023|
|Refunds Initiation date||Mar 13, 2023|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Mar 14, 2023|
|IPO Listing Date||Mar 15, 2023|
|Offer for Sale||Nil|
|IPO Issue Size |
|20,00,000 shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to .. Cr)
|Minimum bid (lot size) |
For retail investor
|1 lot of 1200 equity share |
investment of ₹115,200
|HNI (Min)||1 lot of 2400 equity share |
investment of ₹230,400
|Face Value||INR 10 per share|
|Listing on||NSE SME|
|Promoters||Mr. Sandeep Kumar Pahariya |
Mrs. Niru Pahariya
Vertexplus Technologies IPO: Lead Managers and Contact
|Contact Details||Vertexplus Technologies IPO Lead Managers|
|B-19, Ground Floor, 10-B Scheme,|
Gopalpura Road, Jaipur -302018,
Tel. No.: +91-0141-6622200/02
|1. Beeline Capital Advisors Private Limited|
Vertexplus Technologies SME IPO Allotment Status
Vertexplus Technologies SME IPO Allotment status will be available on Skyline Financial Services Private Limited website. To know your allotment status, get ready with your PAN number and click on this link. You may also reach out to Telephone: Tel. No.: 011-40450193-197
More Across from our Website
We endeavor to help you to understand different aspects of a company before you invest in the company’s IPO, India IPO Trends 2023, New Companies in the Indian share market 2023. To know more information about business overview of each company, here are some suggested readings on company insights for investment – 10 Best IPOs in 2022, Tata Play IPO, Upcoming IPOs, Upcoming SME IPOs.