RBM Infracon SME IPO will be floated in 23 December 2022. The company filed Draft Red Herring Prospectus (DRHP) with market regulator SEBI on October 17, 2022, for an fresh issue of 2325000 Equity Shares aggregating to ₹23250000 lakhs at a face value of ₹10.
RBM Infracon SME IPO – Business Description
RBM Infracon Limited was founded in April 01, 2013 Uttar Pradesh in India. The company is engaged in the business of engineering, execution, testing, commissioning operation and maintenance. RBM Infracon is operate particularly in the field of mechanical and rotary equipment for Oil & Gas Refineries, Gas Cracker Plants, Coal/Gas/WHR based Power Plants, Petrochemical, Chemicals, Cement, Fertilizers.
The company caters to the Energy and construction sector.
- RBM Infracon Ltd. Company is involved in ARC (Annual Rate Contracts) Mechanical job (Static +Rotary) at Nayara.
- The company also involve in ARC maintenance job in RIL-Jamnagar and YARA-Babrala.
- RBM Infracon executed around 14 Turnaround Shutdowns Job including Mega/Mini Shutdowns in Reliance Industries Limited, Nayara Energy Limited, and Yara Fertilisers India Limited & HMEL-Bathinda..
- The company has order book of approximately ₹ 121 Crores as on September 06, 2022.
- RBM also reacieved the letter of Intent for a contract for 3 years from Malco Energy Limited (Part of Vedanta Group) worth ₹ 200 Crores for Operations and Maintenance of Metcoke Manufacturing Plant.
RBM Infracon Limited Founders
The company is founded by Mr. Jaybajrang Ramaishish Mani. He is the Promoter-Chairman cum Managing Director of the Company. He has over 20 years of experience in the field of Industrial Mechanical Work.
Suggested Reading on company insights Signature global, Hexagon Nutrition Pvt Ltd, Deltatech Gaming.
RBM Infracon Limited Revenue and profits
RBM Infracon reported strong revenue from operation of INR4,754.36 lakhs in FY2022. However, the company has been incurring losses for the last two years in FY 2020 and FY 2021. Earning per share of the company for the last above two years is also negative. Net cash flow from operation is also not very encouraging. In the year FY2021 the company has negative cash flow from operation with INR36 lakhs.
Objects of the RBM Infracon SME IPO Issue
The company will utilize the amount from fresh issues as below.
- The company is planning to utilize INR700 lakhs to meet the working capital requirements of the company.
- The rest of the net proceeds will be utilized for general corporate purpose
RBM Infracon IPO – Financial Parameters
The total current assets of RBM Infracon Limited have been going up from INR1,901.06 lakhs in FY2020 to INR2,227.43 in FY2022. The company has also targeted to increase the total assets to INR3,009.29 by FY2023.
|All amounts in INR Lakhs|
(Year ended March 31)
|Total Current Assets||1,901.06||2,109.36||2,227.43|
|Profit After Tax||(12.03)||(133.24)||190.99|
|Return on Net Worth (%)||(2.23)%||(28.81)%||(29.22)%|
|Earnings Per equity Share-Diluted||(2.31)||(24.39)||34.35|
|Net Cash from Operating Activities||83.90||(36.12)||82.99|
|NAV per Equity Shares (Post|
RBM Infracon NSE SME IPO Details
|RBM Infracon NSE SME IPO Details||Details|
|RBM Infracon IPO Open Date||Dec 23, 2022 to Dec 27, 2022|
|RBM Infracon IPO Issue Price||INR 36 per Equity share|
|RBM Infracon IPO Allotment date||Dec 30, 2022|
|Refunds Initiation date||Jan 2, 2023|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Jan 3, 2023|
|Listing Date||Jan 4, 2023|
|Fresh Issue Size||INR 8.37 Crore|
|Equity Shares outstanding prior to the Offer||90,057,500 Equity Shares|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||3000 Shares|
|Minimum Investment for Retailer||INR 108,000|
|Face Value||INR 10 per share|
|Listing on||NSE SME Emerge|
Corporate Contacts, Lead Managers and IPO Registrar
|Contact Details||Lead Managers / IPO Registrar|
|RBM Infracon Limited|
C/O Rahul Mani Tripathi Mb Complex,
Main Road, Baitalpur, 274201
|1. Beeline Capital Advisors Pvt Ltd|
Skyline Financial Services Private Ltd