TVS supply chain IPO Date has not been fixed. The company filed the draft Red Herring Prospectus (DRHP) with SEBI on February 10, 2022, in preparation for an initial public offering (IPO). The IPO consists of an offer for the sale of 59,477,497 equity shares and a fresh issue of INR 2000 crore.
Each equity share has a face value of INR 1. In the offer for sale (OFS), the promoter and investor are selling some of their stake in the company. TVS Mobility Private Limited, and Omega TC Holdings Pte. Ltd, Mahogany Singapore Company Pte. Ltd, DRSR Logistics Services, and S Ravichandran S. are selling their stake in the OFS.
TVS Supply Chain Solutions IPO – Business Description
TVS Supply Chain Solutions (TVS SCS) is one of the largest companies under the TVS fold. The company offers end-to-end supply chain services from Sourcing and procurement, integrated transportation, Logistics Operation Centre, and In-Plant Logistics, to Finished Goods and After Market Fulfilment.
The company also offers Network Solutions which include managing end-to-end freight forwarding and distribution across the ocean, air, and land, warehousing, and at-port storage.
- India’s largest and fastest-growing integrated supply chain solutions providers in terms of revenues in Fiscal 2021
- The company supplies spare parts and components to clients in the automotive, defense, and utility sectors in the US, the UK, and Europe.
- A few major long-term clients are named Mahindra & Mahindra Limited, Sony India Private Limited, Hyundai Motor India Limited, Johnson Controls-Hitachi Air Conditioning India, etc.
- The company expanding its presence across the globe through acquisition. Over the last 15 years, the brand has completed more than 20 acquisitions.
- TVS SCS presently operates in more than 25 nations and has provided services to more than 60 Fortune 500 firms and serves 8,956 customers globally.
TVS Supply Chain Solutions Founders and Leadership team
Mr. Mahalingam Sethuraman is the Chairman and Independent Director of the Company.
Mr. Ramachandhran Dinesh is the Executive Vice Chairman of the company. He has broad experience in the auto retail services, digitization, and logistics industries.
Mr. Ravi Viswanathan is the Managing Director of the company. He has approximately 33 years of experience in the technology industry. He has been part of the Executive Council of NASSCOM.
TVS Supply Chain Solutions Company Profile
Total income has also gone up from INR 67,927.62 million in FY 2020 to INR 69,996.91 million in FY 2021 and it reached INR 92,999.36 million by FY2022. The revenue from the operation has increased from INR 66,045.49 million in FY2020 to INR 92,497.86 million in FY2022. The company still incurring losses over the years. The Restated loss for FY2020 was INR 2,480.02 million which was reduced to INR 458 million in 2022. However, the company has been generating positive net cash flow from operating activities of INR 1,903.02 million in FY2020 which has gone up to INR 6,012.87 million in FY2022.
TVS supply chain solutions company profile – Financial Snapshot
|All amounts in INR Million |
(Year ended March 31)
|Adjusted EBITDA (₹ million)||2,958.22||4,423.38||6,670.93|
|Restated Profit After Tax||(2,480.02)||(763.44)||(458.00)|
|Earnings Per equity Share-Diluted||(6.00)||(2.26)||(1.44)|
|Net Cash from Operating Activities||1,903.02||7,121.27||6,012.87|
|Return on Net Worth %||(37.65)||(15.15)||(6.88)|
|Net asset value per Equity Share (in ₹)||15.93||14.89||20.96|
TVS SCS IPO – Objects of the Issue
The company is raising Rs 2,000 crore from TVS SCS IPO, planning to be a debt-free company post IPO. This IPO will make the TVS SCS brand even more visible and powerful and will help it in business growth.
The net proceeds to pay for the following things:
- The company is planning to prepay or repay outstanding borrowings to make itself a debt-free company. INR 1166 crore will be utilized for this purpose.
- TVS SCS will also invest INR 60 crore to acquire a minority investment from the current shareholders of the UK subsidiary, Rico Logistics Limited.
- INR 75.2 crore will be utilized to capitalize on its subsidiaries such as TVS SCS Germany, TVS LI USA, and TLM Thailand.
TVS Supply Chain Solutions IPO: Do you invest? 7 factors to know
- Strong brand name with a presence in 25 countries in Europe, the United Kingdom, Asia-Pacific, and North America.
- Diversified revenues in terms of customers, geographies, and industries.
- Strong parentage with the management team having cross-industry experience.
- The supply chain solution industry is to grow at a CAGR of 7% CAGR from Fiscal 2021 to Fiscal 2026.
- Strong demand from the manufacturing sector led by the “Make in India” campaign, consumer spending, urbanization, and a favorable regulatory environment.
- Increasing favorable policy support for developing supply chain services (for example, PM Gati Shakti, and National Logistics Policy (NLP).
- Though the loss of the company has decreased over the years, the company is yet to register profit.
- I would wait to invest in the company till it makes a profit.
TVS Supply Chain IPO Details
|TVS Supply Chain IPO Details||TVS supply chain IPO Date, Price|
and other details
|TVS supply chain IPO Date||Coming soon|
|TVS SCS IPO Price band||Coming soon|
|TVS SCS IPO Allotment date||Coming soon|
|Refunds Initiation date||Coming soon|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Coming soon|
|TVS SCS IPO Listing Date||Coming soon|
|TVS SCS IPO Fresh Issue||INR 2000 Crore|
|TVS SCS IPO Offer for Sale||59,477,497 Equity Shares|
|Equity Shares outstanding prior to the Offer||362,611,230 Equity Shares|
|Maximum bid (lot size) |
For retail investor
|Minimum bid (lot size) |
For retail investor
|Face Value||INR 1 per share|
|Listing on||BSE & NSE|
TVS supply chain IPO Lead Managers and Contact
|Contact Details||Lead Managers|
|No.58, Eldams road, |
Chennai – 600 018,
Tamil Nadu, India
Tel: + 91 44 6685 7777;
|1. JM Financial Limited|
2. Axis Capital Limited
3. J. P. Morgan India Private
TVS Supply Chain IPO Allotment Status
TVS Supply Chain IPO allotment status will be available on Link intime Limited website. To know your allotment status, get ready with your PAN number and click on this link. You may also reach out to E-mail: Signatureglobal.email@example.com, Tel: +91 22 4918 6200.
TVS Supply Chain IPO GMP
|Date||TVS Supply Chain IPO GMP||IPO Price|
More Across from our Website
We endeavor to help you to understand different aspects of a company before you invest in the company’s IPO, India IPO Trends 2022, New Companies in the Indian share market 2022. To know more information about business overview of each company, here are some suggested readings on company insights 10 Best IPOs in 2022, Concord Bio IPO, Tata Play IPO, Upcoming IPOs, Upcoming SME IPOs.