KPIT Technologies share price (kpit tech) looks strong in its technical chart with strong trading volume over the last few trading sessions. The trading volume of the script is above 100 DMA during this period. It seems the counter is ready to move up sharply. KPIT Tech share price nse is consolidating in a range of 645 to 672 with strong volume. Once KPIT Tech share price crossed the previous swing high at the 680 level with strong volume, KPIT Tech share price target will be 800 level in short term.
Once the kpit technologies stock price stays above this level it will start to move up again to reach a new all-time high with support from the broader market. Again, kpit technologies share price is trading above all its short and long-term moving averages on the daily chart. It formed a golden crossover in the daily chart at the 640 level. This is a good sign for the stock to move up at least 15-20%. Buy at this level or on Dip for long-term gain.
KPIT Tech share price is looking strong in the weekly chart with strong volume over the last weeks. kpit technologies share price looks strong for both short- and long-term investments at this level. The stock is just above its weekly previous swing high of 680 level. Once it closes above it, for the short term, kpit tech share price target in 2022 can be above 800. For the medium term, the share price target can be the 750 level.
Momentum indicators RSI, ADX, and MACD of kpit technologies share price are looking bullish on the daily chart. One may buy on dips for a 10 to 20% gain in the short term. kpit tech share price is trading at 66 Price to Earnings (PE) and available at 13.71 price-to-book (PB) value. Zero-debt company with a debt-to-equity ratio is 0.0 in FY22. The fundamentals of the company with a low debt-to-equity ratio make it attractive. KPIT technologies share price target 2022 of 800 level is looking achievable, accumulate at this level or in correction.
- Fundamentally, kpit technologies is a strong company. The company KPIT was co-founded in 1990 by Ravi Pandit and Kishor Patil.
- The company is one of the fastest-growing technology companies in India with headquartered in Pune, Maharastra.
- kpit tech specializes in IT Consulting and Product Engineering solutions and services to the Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy, and Utility industries.
- It is a software integration partner for the automotive & mobility industry. Focus on Electric vehicles across the globe will benefit this company significantly.
- Beneficiary of Electric vehicle boom across the globe.
- KPIT Tech is a pioneer in automotive ethernet integration and has strong expertise in automotive networks.
- KPIT tech works with leaders in automotive and Mobility and is present where the ecosystem is transforming.
- Acquired Technica Engineering, a Munich, Spain-based company specializing in production-ready system prototyping, automotive ethernet products, and tools for validation.
- This helps KPIT Tech to create across-the-stack expertise offering a one-stop shop for the industry to transform towards SDV.
- The company has engineering centers in Europe, the USA, Japan, China, Thailand, and India.
- KPIT Technologies Stock has been performing very well over the years. Despite the market slowdown, this stock has not corrected much. This shows the strength of the company.
KPIT Tech Financial Analysis
KPIT Technologies delivered strong consolidated revenue growth of ~23% year over year in Q1FY23, to reach INR 6,857.24 million as against INR 5,673.81million in Q1FY22. As per the latest presentation, KPIT Tech reported YoY Net Profit growth of 41%.
- The company reported an EBITDA margin of 19.4% in Q1FY23. KPIT Tech has been reporting a strong EBITDA margin of above 15% for the last 7 quarters.
- Improved EBITDA to reach INR 1331.73 million in Q1FY23 from INR 981.16 million in Q1FY22.
- The net cash flow of the company is positive and has been growing over the years.
- Zero debt company, both long and short-term borrowing is zero in the company.
- PAT is INR 876.59 million in Q1FY23 as against INR 602.46 million in Q1FY22.
- EPS diluted of the company was up from 2.21 in Q1FY22 to 3.13 in Q1FY23.
- Market cap of INR 18,628 crores as of March 31 FY22, face value INR 10.
- Return on capital employed is ~24.1 percent.
- Return on equity is ~21.5 percent in FY22.
- Promoter shareholdings remain constant at 40.11% from June 2021 to June 2022.
- FIIs decreased their stake from 19.82% to 15.99% during the same time.
- DIIs also decreased their skate from 14.15% to 10.74% during the same time.
KPIT Technologies Management
- KPIT Technologies Ltd is run by strong leadership.
- Mr. Kishor Patil is the Co-founder, CEO, and Managing director of KPIT. He is a CA in the profession. He has been with the company since its incorporation.
- Mr. Sachin Tikekar, President and Joint MD of KPIT. He has been with the company since the beginning. He holds a Master’s in Strategic Management and International Finance from Temple University.