Alphalogic industries IPO details
- Alphalogic industries IPO details
- The issue size of the Alphalogic Industries IPO is up to ₹12.88 crores.
- Alphalogic industries ipo price is ₹96 per share.
- The IPO is open for subscription from July 3 to July 6, 2023.
- The Alphalogic Industries IPO is expected to list on the BSE SME on July 14, 2023.
- The registrar for the Alphalogic Industries IPO is Cameo Corporate Services Limited.
- Investors can apply for the IPO online through the websites of the stock exchanges or through their brokers.
- The minimum investment for retail investor is one lot of 1200 equity share worth ₹115,200
- I would avoid this SME IPO at the moment
Alphalogic industries ipo Review – The company is coming up with an initial public offering that consists of fresh issue of 13,41,600 Equity Shares aggregating up to ₹ 1,287.94 Lakhs with a face value of ₹ 10 each. The Alphalogic industries stock is a SME IPO and will be listed in BSE SME exchange.
The company has filed a preliminary paper with SEBI to float the IPO in June 12, 2023. You can find the company DRHP document with BSE here.
Alphalogic industries IPO – Business Description
Headquartered in Pune, India, Alphalogic Industries Limited was incorporated in the year 2020. The Company is engaged in Design, Manufacturing, Supply and Installation of Industrial and Institutional Storage Systems. The storage systems include Compactor Storage System, Heavy Duty Storage Racks, Cantilever Racks, Lockers, Mezzanine Floors, Metal Pallets & Crates, Library Stacks, Book Case, Book Trolly, Periodical Display Rack, School Lockers, Book Support etc.
The company’s products are designed to help businesses save space, improve efficiency, and increase productivity. The company claims to be committed to innovation, excellence, quality, and customer service.
Alphalogic industries storage solutions cater to the needs across industries including automobile industry, e-commerce companies, food industry, logistics companies, engineering companies, pharmaceutical organizations, educational institutes, IT companies, etc.
The company has served over 150 clients in 2023 across industries worldwide.
Alphalogic industries Leadership
Mr. Anshu Goel and Mr. Dhananjay Subhash Goel are the promoters of the company. These two promoters hold 58.72% of the total equity shares of the company by March 2023.
Alphalogic industries IPO Review – Financial Snapshot
|Particulars||March 31, 2021||March 31, 2022||March 31, 2023|
|Revenue from Operations||321.24||784.33||1,801.85|
|Net Profit after Tax||8.29||30.51||219.41|
|Reserves and Surplus||8.29||65.85||402.30|
Objective Behind the Alphalogic industries IPO
The Company proposes to utilize the funds as below. About 77% of the net proceeds will be used to meet working capital requirements.
- To meet Working Capital Requirements
- To meet the Issue Expenses
- General Corporate Purposes
Alphalogic industries IPO Analysis: Do you Invest?
- This industry has low barrier to entry. Other players can easily enter into this area and capture this market.
- The company does not have any unique products that cannot be replicated by other players.
- I would prefer to avoid this SME IPO at the moment. Retail investors should avoid investing in this IPO.
Alphalogic industries IPO date price and details
|Alphalogic industries IPO Details||Alphalogic industries IPO Important Dates|
|Alphalogic industries IPO important dates||Jul 3, 2023 to Jul 6, 2023|
|Alphalogic industries IPO Price||₹96 per share|
|IPO Allotment date||Tuesday, 11 July 2023|
|Refunds Initiation date||Wednesday, 12 July 2023|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Thursday, 13 July 2023|
|IPO Listing Date||Friday, 14 July 2023|
|Fresh Issue||1,341,600 Equity shares|
|Offer for Sale||Nil|
|Maximum bid (lot size) |
For retail investor
|1 lot of 1200 shares|
Total Investment of ₹115,200
|Minimum bid (lot size) |
For retail investor
|1 lot of 1200 shares |
Total Investment of ₹115,200
|Face Value||INR 10 per share|
|Listing on||BSE SME Exchange|
Alphalogic IPO Lead Managers & Registrar
|Finshore Management Services Limited||Cameo Corporate Services Limited|
Alphalogic Industries Contact Information
Alphalogic Industries Limited
405, Pride Icon,
Near Columbia Asia Hospital,
Kharadi Bypass Road, Pune – 411014
Phone: +91 82977 40000
More From Across our Website
We endeavor to help you to understand different aspects of a company before you invest in the company’s IPO. Learn all company insights for investment in new companies in the Indian share market 2023. To know more information about company insights for investment, business overview of companies for investment, here are some suggested readings on company insights for investment –10 Best IPOs in 2022, Tata Motors Stock Price, Tata Play IPO, Upcoming IPOs, Upcoming SME IPOs, Tesla Stock Price, Tata Technologies IPO, Is fine organics a good buy now.