PKH Ventures IPO details: Subscription for this IPO is opening from Jun 30, 2023 to Jul 4, 2023. According to the prospectus, the PKH Ventures IPO consists of a fresh issue fresh Issue of up to 2,42,73,000 Equity Shares and Offer for Sale of up to 50,00,000 Equity Shares. The Equity Shares have a face value of Rs 5 each. The retail allocation is not less than 35% of the total size. This SME IPO will be listed in NSE and BSE exchanges.
PKH Ventures IPO details – The Company Business Description
PKH Ventures Private Limited was incorporated in the year 2000 under the leadership of Mr. Pravin Agarwal. He has over 2 decades of experience in the industry. The company started with providing varied services at various airports in India. PKH Ventures managed restaurants, bars, food stalls, lounges, parking spaces, ticket counters, etc at the airports.
- The company started with constructing its own hotels in Vasai (luxury hotel) & Andheri (boutique) and went on to execute multiple private and government construction projects from 2012 onwards.
- The business can be diversified into 3 broad verticals – Construction & Development, Hospitality and Management Services.
- The company owned and run 2 hotels under the brand name – Golden Chariot. PKH Ventures also manages and run Juvana Resort & Spa at the luxurious Aamby Valley City.
PKH Ventures Founders and Leadership team
Mr. Pravin Kumar Agarwal is the promoter, Chairman and Managing Director of the Company. He has more than 3 (three) decades of experience in Construction & Development, Hospitality, Management Services, manufacturing of LED lights & electrical components and the retail sector.
PKH Ventures Revenue and Profit
The total income of the company remains flat from INR 160 Crore in March 2019 to INR 169 Crore in March 2020. However, the revenue from operation has increased to INR 264 Crore in March 2021 and remains flat in March 2022 with INR245 Crore. The Profit After Tax has increased from INR 14 Crore in March 2020 to and INR 28 Crore in March 2022.
|Profit After Tax||14.09||30.57||40.52||28.64|
|Reserves and Surplus||141.96||177.03||295.68|
Objective Behind the PKH Ventures IPO
- The company intends to utilize the net proceeds from the issue towards the funding of the following objects:
- The company will invest INR 13,593.53 lakhs in Halaipani Hydro Project Private Limited for development of the Hydro Power Project.
- The company will invest INR 10,000 lakhs in Makindian Foods Private Limited for the development of the Amritsar Project – Phase I
- The company will invest INR 6,000 lakhs in Garuda Construction for funding working capital requirements
PKH Ventures IPO Key Pointers details: Do you invest?
- Successfully constructed more than 1.5 million square feet in various private and government projects.
- Promoters has over 2 decades of experience in managing the business.
- Asset light model for its Construction & Development business.
- However, the revenue from operation has not been constants over the years, though PAT has increased.
- Majority of its revenue comes from Construction & Development projects. Any issue that affects real estate sector will have negative impact on the company profitability.
- Looking at the financials and factors mentioned above, I would prefer to avoid this IPO at the moment.
PKH Ventures IPO date price and details
|PKH Ventures IPO Details||PKH Ventures IPO Important Dates|
|PKH Ventures IPO important dates||Jun 30, 2023 to Jul 4, 2023|
|PKH Ventures IPO Price band||₹140 to ₹148 per share|
|PKH Ventures IPO Allotment date||Friday, 7 July 2023|
|Refunds Initiation date||Monday, 10 July 2023|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Tuesday, 11 July 2023|
|PKH Ventures IPO Listing Date||Wednesday, 12 July 2023|
|Fresh Issue||18,258,400 Equity shares|
|Offer for Sale||7,373,600 shares |
of ₹5 Face value
|Minimum bid (lot size) |
For retail investor
|1 lot of 100 shares|
Total Investment of ₹14,800
|Maximum bid (lot size) |
For retail investor
|13 lot of 1300 shares |
Total Investment of ₹192,400
|Face Value||INR 5 per share|
|Listing on||NSE and BSE Exchange|
PKH Ventures IPO Lead Managers & Registrar
|Idbi Capital Market Services Limited||Link Intime India Private Ltd|
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
PKH Ventures IPO allotment
PKH Ventures IPO allotment status will be available on Link Intime website. To know your allotment status, get ready with your PAN number and click on this link. You may also reach out to Telephone: +91 40 6716 2222, E-mail: email@example.com
PKH Ventures Company Contact Information
PKH Ventures Limited
201, A Wing, Fortune 2000,
C-3, G Block Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051
Phone: +91 22 7963 5174
More From Across our Website
We endeavor to help you to understand different aspects of a company before you invest in the company’s IPO. Learn all company insights for investment in new companies in the Indian share market 2023. To know more information about company insights for investment, business overview of companies for investment, here are some suggested readings on company insights for investment –10 Best IPOs in 2022, Tata Motors Stock Price, Tata Play IPO, Upcoming IPOs, Upcoming SME IPOs, Tesla Stock Price, Tata Technologies IPO, Is fine organics a good buy now.