Cyient DLM IPO date price announced. Cyient DLM IPO will be opened from Jun 27, 2023 to Jun 30, 2023. The company has filed a preliminary paper with SEBI to float the IPO with a face value of INR 10. This is completely a fresh issue. The company filed the DRHP document with market regulator SEBI on January 9, 2023.
Cyient DLM IPO – Business Description
Cyient DLM Ltd is one of the top integrated providers of electronic manufacturing services and solutions. The company has strong capabilities across the value chain and complete life cycle of the products. Cyient DLM Ltd has over 20 years of experience in the industry providing high mix, low-to-medium volume highly complex systems to the global OEMs in the aerospace and defense, medical technology, and industrial sectors.
- Cyient DLM Ltd is one of the largest suppliers of EMS (Electronics Manufacturing Services) services to the aerospace and defense industry in India.
- Strong patronage – Cyient Limited is the parent company of Cyient DLM Ltd.
- Strong client base – Over 300 clients from a variety of industries, including 29 Fortune 500 firms.
- Three manufacturing facilities in India, at Mysuru, Hyderabad, and Bengaluru, with a total manufacturing area of 229,061 sq. ft.
- The business makes use of the expertise of more than 15,000 employees across 19 nations.
- Provides end-to-end solutions in electronic and mechanical aerospace manufacturing engineering – from conceptualization to design and maintenance.
- The company is the first in India to obtain the National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation Program (NADCAP) certification for Circuit Card Assembly (CCA).
- Having a world-class manufacturing infrastructure, strict quality controls, a varied range of internal capabilities, and a strong supply chain allows Cyient DLM Ltd to provide its clients with high-quality, comprehensive integrated solutions.
Cyient DLM Limited Leadership
Rajendra Velagapudi is the Managing Director of the Company since April 25, 2017. He holds a bachelor’s degree in technology from Nagarjuna University, and a master’s degree of engineering in automobile engineering from Anna University, Madras. He has strong experience in the auto industry and worked with Ford Truck Manufacturing Division, Simpsons Co. Ltd., Bajaj Tempo Limited, and Bharat Earth Movers Limited in different positions.
Cyient DLM Limited Revenue and Profit
The company registered a strong revenue from operations. The revenue increased from INR 4,570.87 million in FY20 to INR 7,205.33 million in FY22. Cyient DLM Limited reported high EBITDA and EBITDA margins. The profit after tax has increased from INR (67.04) in FY20 to INR 397.95 in FY22.
Cyient DLM Limited Financial Snapshot
|All amounts in INR Million |
(Year ended March 31)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||3.00||7.32||11.66|
|Profit After Tax||(67.04)||118.14||397.95|
|PAT Margin (%)||(1.47)||1.88||5.52|
|Earnings Per equity Share-Diluted||(2.72)||4.80||16.17|
|Net Cash from Operating Activities||162.28||349.28||485.37|
Objective Behind the Cyient DLM Limited IPO
- The Company will utilize INR 291.1 crore of the Net Proceeds to pay working capital needs.
- INR 43.57 crore will be used to fund capital expenditures.
- Cyient DLM will repay /prepay, in part or in full, certain borrowings. INR 154.13 crore will be utilized for this.
- The company will also invest INR 74 crore for inorganic growth through acquisitions.
- The rest of the net proceeds will be utilized for general corporate purposes.
Cyient DLM Limited IPO: Do you invest?
- The company is one of the biggest EMS service providers in India with strong parentage from Cyient Limited.
- The per capita electronic consumption has been increasing globally while the per capita consumption of electronics in India is only USD 78 currently. This is only 1/4th of the global average. Indian per capita consumption of electronics products is likely to go up.
- The EMS industry is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5% to reach USD 3,168 billion by CY 2026. Cyient will benefit from the growth of the industry.
- The aerospace and defense industry outlook is looking promising both globally and in India as well. The Indian government is focusing on make in India concept for the defense sector as well.
- Cyient DLM has a healthy financial position and favorable operating net cash flow, which strengthen its position in the market.
- The above points interest me to invest in the Cyient DLM IPO for the long term.
Cyient DLM IPO date price and details
|Cyient DLM IPO Details||Cyient DLM IPO Date Price,|
and other details
|IPO Date||Jun 27, 2023 to Jun 30, 2023|
|IPO Price band||₹250 to ₹265 per share|
|IPO Allotment date||5 July 2023|
|Refunds Initiation date||6 July 2023|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||7 July 2023|
|Cyient DLM IPO Listing Date||10 July 2023|
|Fresh Issue||INR 592 Crore|
|Offer for Sale||Nil|
|Equity Shares outstanding prior to the Offer||52,866,000 Equity Shares|
|Maximum bid (lot size) |
For retail investor
|1 lot of 56 shares|
Total Investment of ₹14,840
|Minimum bid (lot size) |
For retail investor
|13 lot of 56 shares = 728 shares|
Total Investment of ₹192,920
|Face Value||INR 10 per share|
|Listing on||BSE & NSE|
Cyient DLM IPO – Contacts and Lead Managers
|Contact Details||Lead Managers|
|347, D1 & 2, KIADB Electronics City, |
Hebbal Industrial Area,
Mysuru 570 061,
Telephone: +91 821 4000 500
|1. Axis Capital Limited|
2.JM Financial Limited
Cyient DLM IPO Allotment Status
Cyient DLM IPO allotment status will be available on KFin Technologies website website. To know your allotment status, get ready with your PAN number and click on this link. You may also reach out to Telephone: +91 40 6716 2222, E-mail: email@example.com
Cyient DLM IPO GMP
|Date||Cyient DLM IPO GMP||IPO Price|
|23-06-23||Rs 365 (Up Rs 100)||Rs 265|
More From Across our Website
We endeavor to help you to understand different aspects of a company before you invest in the company’s IPO. Learn all company insights for investment in new companies in the Indian share market 2023. To know more information about company insights for investment, business overview of companies for investment, here are some suggested readings on company insights for investment – 10 Best IPOs in 2022, Concord Bio IPO, Tata Play IPO, Upcoming IPOs, Upcoming SME IPOs.